Click here to compare with other Chiropractors.
Dr. Mark Cotney, DC is a chiropractor in Thomaston, GA. He currently practices at Thomaston Chiropractic Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Palmer College Of Chiropractic, Medical School — 1983
- Gordon College, Undergraduate School
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotney?
Dr Cotney is very knowledgeable about the body and was able to help me pinpoint my pain exactly. Through frequent visits with him, he has been able to reduce my pain to almost nothing! He provides easy workout plans to help the adjustments hold and answers any questions I have to help me not re-injure myself. I would recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cotney frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cervical Herniated Disc, and Headache.
Dr. Cotney's office is located at 101 N Green St, Thomaston, GA 30286. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cotney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Thomaston Chiropractic Clinic101 N Green St, Thomaston, GA 30286 Existing Patients: (706) 647-2225