Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Marilene Wang, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at UCLA ENT Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA ENT Head and Neck Surgery
UCLA ENT Head and Neck Surgery200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 206-6688
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Difficult office/front desk but excellent surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center