Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Marcie Kansou, LPC
Marcie Kansou, LPC is
- Spring Arbor University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Adrian Training School for Girls, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Eastern Michigan University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Member of Michigan Association of Infant Mental Health - Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist, Other Education
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network - Child Parent Psychotherapy, Other Education
- Eastern Michigan University, MI Major -Spanish Minor-Communications, Undergraduate School
- Spring Arbor University, MI Master of Counseling Arts -Cum Laude, Undergraduate School
Compare with other Counselors
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Marcie Kansou?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Marcie Kansou, LPC. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Marcie Kansou's profile.
Marcie Kansou in specializes in Counseling. See more on Sharecare.
Marcie Kansou's office is located at 62 W 7 MILE RD Highland Park, MI 48203. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Marcie Kansou is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Marcie Kansou provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
ACC Mental Health
Arab American Chaldean Council62 W 7 MILE RD, Highland Park, MI 48203 (313) 893-6172
- 2 38219 Mound Rd Ste 102, Sterling Heights, MI 48310 (586) 939-5016
Acc - 7 Mile Site34628 Dequindre Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48310 (586) 939-5016
Alethia Complex Care Management26400 Lahser Rd Ste 220, Southfield, MI 48033 (248) 354-8460
Arab American And Chaldean Council
Acc - Warren Site13840 W Warren Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126 (313) 581-7287