Dr. Taylor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lynne Taylor, MD is a oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Neurology.
- St Christopher's Hosp, Other Education — 2010
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Illinois Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Washington
University of Washington1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Existing Patients: (206) 598-0089
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Excellent! She provided a perspective and expertise about a brain tumor and possible side effects that no one else could. She cut to the chase and gave a warm supportive review of the diagnosis and possible treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lynne Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake