Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lydia Golub, PHD
Dr. Lydia Golub, PHD is
- Family Therapy Certificate--Multicultural Family Institute, Other Education — 2008
- Ph.D.--Fairleigh Dickinson University, Other Education — 1995
- Trinitas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Ma--Long Island University, Other Education — 1989
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Psychologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golub?
Lydia is an incredible therapist. Most important to me is that I never feel like a single minute of our sessions is wasted. No matter what topic or issue we cover in a session, Lydia is always able to provide wonderful insight and guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lydia Golub, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Golub's profile.
Dr. Golub in specializes in Clinical Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Golub's office is located at 50 Upper Montclair Plz # 209 Upper Montclair, NJ 07043. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Golub is able to speak Ukrainian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Golub provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lydia Golub, PHD is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center.
Dr. Lydia Golub, PHD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
Lydia Z. Golub, Ph.D.
Lydia Z. Golub, Ph.D.50 Upper Montclair Plz # 209, Upper Montclair, NJ 07043 (973) 655-9472