Dr. Lissa Rivero, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rivero's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lissa Rivero, OD
Dr. Lissa Rivero, OD is a low vision rehabilitation specialist in Sarasota, FL. She currently practices at Sarasota Retina Institute. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vamc Eastern Blind Rehabiliation Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Inter American University School Of Optometry, Medical School — 1996
- Diagnostic and Treatment Center of Rio Piedras/Diagnostic and Treatment Center of Caguas, Other Education — 1996
- Centro Oftalmologico Metropolitano, Other Education — 1995
- State University of New York / College of Optometry, Other Education — 1995
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarasota Retina Institute
Sarasota Retina Institute3400 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 200, Sarasota, FL 34239
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivero?
Dr. Rivero spent more than an hour diagnosing, explaining, teaching. This is perhaps the best medical consult I have ever had. She is intelligent, thorough, explains things clearly and is very pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rivero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rivero frequently treats Vision Impairment.
Dr. Rivero's office is located at 3400 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 200, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rivero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.