Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Page, PSY.D
Dr. Lisa Page, PSY.D is
- University Of The Rockies, Medical School — 2013
- The Everett Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Certificate In Nutrition and Fitness, Other Education — 2010
- Adler School of Professional Psychology, Medical School — 2001
- COLUMBIA COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Page?
A wonderful experience. She was very calming and knowledgeable during a very stressful time of my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lisa Page, PSY.D. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Page's profile.
Dr. Page in specializes in Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Page's office is located at 25 E Washington St Ste 1225 Chicago, IL 60602. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Page is able to speak Swedish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Page provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lisa Page, PSY.D has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Center for Behavioral Medicine and Sports Psycholoogy
Downtown25 E Washington St Ste 1225, Chicago, IL 60602 (312) 569-0285
Associates in Clinical Psychology
Associates in Clinical Psychologists1580 N Northwest Hwy Ste 311D, Park Ridge, IL 60068 (847) 824-1235