Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Layla Kassem, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Bethesda, MD. She currently practices at Malachite Institute for Behavioral Health, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Chicago, Medical School — 2012
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Medical School — 1993
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ravenswood Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Illinois State Psych Inst, Internship Hospital — 1990
- American University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassem?
I appreciate Dr. Kassem's compassion, concern, wisdom and expertise. I thoroughly enjoyed her feedback and direction. She has put me on a path to wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Layla Kassem, PHD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kassem's profile.
Dr. Kassem frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kassem's office is located at 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kassem is able to speak Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kassem has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Layla Kassem, PHD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Malachite Institute for Behavioral Health, LLC
Malachite Institute for Behavioral Health, LLC6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814 (240) 802-2983