Dr. Layla Kassem, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kassem's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Layla Kassem, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Bethesda, MD. She currently practices at Malachite Institute for Behavioral Health, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Chicago, Medical School — 2012
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Medical School — 1993
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ravenswood Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Illinois State Psych Inst, Internship Hospital — 1990
- American University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Malachite Institute for Behavioral Health, LLC
Malachite Institute for Behavioral Health, LLC6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814 Existing Patients: (240) 802-2983
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassem?
I appreciate Dr. Kassem's compassion, concern, wisdom and expertise. I thoroughly enjoyed her feedback and direction. She has put me on a path to wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kassem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kassem frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack.
Dr. Kassem's office is located at 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassem speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kassem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.