Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lauradonna D'Antoni, DPT is a physical therapist in Roslyn, NY. She currently practices at Body Restoration Physical Therapy, PLLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Touro College Physical Therapy, Medical School — 2006
- Touro College School Of Health Science, Other Education — 2006
- North Shore Univ Hosp at Manhasset, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Park Terrace Care Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- C.W. Post/LIU, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Antoni?
I have been suffering with pelvic pain and have seen therapist after therapist for years with very little progress, until I was fortunate to find Dr. D'Antoni. Besides helping me tremendously with my pain, her bedside manners are impeccable. She is caring, compassionate and is always there to listen attentively to the issue at hand. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering with pelvic pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lauradonna D'Antoni, DPT on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. D'Antoni's profile.
Dr. D'Antoni frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Interstitial Cystitis, Chronic Pelvic Pain, and Coccyx Injuries. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. D'Antoni's office is located at 55 Bryant Ave Ste 4, Roslyn, NY 11576. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. D'Antoni is able to speak Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lauradonna D'Antoni, DPT is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.
Dr. D'Antoni has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
- North Shore University Hospital