Kirsten Protos, OTR generally accepts new patients. You can see Kirsten Protos' profile to make an appointment.
Kirsten Protos, OTR is a occupational therapist in Smyrna, GA. She currently practices at Pediatric Development Center of Atlanta, Smyrna, GA.
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta - Scottish Rite, Internship Hospital
- Georgia Department of Labor - Vocational Rehabilitation, Internship Hospital
- Brenau University - Masters Degree, Other Education — 2007
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Development Center of Atlanta, Smyrna, GA
Pediatric Development Center of Atlanta, Smyrna, GA3200 Highlands Pkwy Se Ste 150, Smyrna, GA 30082 Existing Patients: (770) 433-2300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Kirsten Protos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Kirsten Protos accepts your insurance.
Kirsten Protos frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Auditory Processing Disorders.
Kirsten Protos' office is located at 3200 Highlands Pkwy Se Ste 150, Smyrna, GA 30082. Find other locations and directions.
Kirsten Protos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.