Dr. Kimberly Iller, ND generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Iller, ND is a acupuncturist in Seattle, WA. She currently practices at Functional Medicine Northwest. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dr. Marty Ross, Md-Infectious Disease Training, Other Education — 2010
- Dr. Tara Brooke Nelson, Nd-Infectious Disease Training, Other Education — 2010
- Bastyr University, Medical School — 2009
- Advanced Training In Iv Micronutrient Therapy and Chelation, Other Education — 2009
- Bastyr-Masters In Acupuncture, Other Education — 2009
- Mount Holyoke College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Functional Medicine Northwest8010 15th Ave Nw Ste D, Seattle, WA 98117 Existing Patients: (206) 268-0397
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iller?
Dr Iller is caring, actively listens and strives to solve complex medical problems. She has helped me and my children with chronic Lyme and associated issues. She's always upbeat, and has a good sense of humor which is important when you're chronically ill. I highly recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iller frequently treats Acupuncture, Aluminium Poisoning, and Babesiosis.
Dr. Iller's office is located at 8010 15th Ave Nw Ste D, Seattle, WA 98117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.