Dr. Kevin Shin, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Shin, PHD is a acupuncturist in Fayetteville, NC. He currently practices at Dae Shin Acupuncture Oriental Medicine.
- Heilongjiang University Of Chinese Medicine / Ph.D., Medical School — 2003
- Dongguk University Of Los Angeles / Faculty 1997-2000, Other Education — 2000
- Emperor's College Of Traditional Oriental Medicine / Faculty 1995-1997, Other Education — 1997
- Heilongjiang College Of Chinese Medicine / M.D., Medical School — 1995
- Emperor's College Of Traditional Oriental Medicine / M.T.O.M., Undergraduate School
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shin?
I was extremely pleased with my results after one visit with Dr.Shin. I'd broken my shoulder and had gone thru Physical Therapy and continued to do daily stretching after PT ended. Unfortunately, when I raised my arm to shoulder height I had developed a "hitch." I couldn't raise my arm in one flud motion. After one session I was able to raise my arm in one easy fluid motion. So now 3 years later I still do my daily shoulder stretching exercises and I can raise my arm without a "hitch." Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shin frequently treats Acupuncture, Addiction, and Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Shin's office is located at 706a N Reilly Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shin speaks Chinese, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dae Shin Acupuncture Oriental Medicine
Kevin Shin Ph.D.,L.Ac.706a N Reilly Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (910) 868-8865