Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kellie McMahon, OD is a optometrist in East Providence, RI. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- No Information Available As To Scientific Medical Education, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2015
- New England College of Optometry, Medical School — 2015
- State University of New York, Undergraduate School — 2011
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMahon?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kellie McMahon, OD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McMahon's profile.
Dr. McMahon frequently treats the following conditions: Cataract, Corneal Abrasion, and Diabetic Eye Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McMahon's office is located at 1970 Pawtucket Ave, East Providence, RI 02914. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kellie McMahon, OD is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. McMahon has over 7 years of healthcare experience.
- Massachusetts General Hospital