Dr. Katherine Wardle, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wardle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katherine Wardle, PHD is a psychologist in Troy, NY. She currently practices at Affiliated Psychological Services. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Internships Approved By The American Psychological Association, Residency Hospital
- Culinary Institute Of America (Postgraduate), Other Education — 2003
- Georgetown University Family Center (Postgraduate), Other Education — 1979
- Glens Falls Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia University Graduate School (M.Ed. Ma, Ph.D.), Undergraduate School — 1974
- National Institute Of Mental Health Fellow (3 Years), Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Barnard College of Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Magellan Health Services
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Affiliated Psychological Services
Affiliated Psychological Services71 4th St, Troy, NY 12180 Existing Patients: (518) 783-1051
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wardle?
Dr. Wardle is incredibly welcoming and comforting to speak with. Was hesitant to make an appt. last year, but the woman who answered the phone was super nice and supportive when I mentioned I was a bit nervous. Only been to see her twice with several months between (maybe she's just THAT good), but I will make more regular appts with her as she has been nothing but lovely and eye-opening to speak with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wardle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wardle frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety Attack, and Behavioral Disorders.
Dr. Wardle's office is located at 71 4th St, Troy, NY 12180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wardle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.