Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kate McKee, PHD
Dr. Kate McKee, PHD is
- Certified Prepare / Enrich Facilitator, Other Education
- Western Michigan University, Undergraduate School
- Michigan State University, Medical School
- American Association Of Marriage and Family Therapy, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Golden Rule
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKee?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kate McKee, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McKee's profile.
Dr. McKee in specializes in Marriage & Family Therapy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McKee's office is located at 2200 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 100 Brighton, MI 48114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McKee provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Perspectives Therapy Services, LLC
Perspectives Therapy Services - Brighton2200 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 100, Brighton, MI 48114 (810) 494-7180