Dr. Karen Dubrow, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dubrow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Dubrow, PHD is a orthopedic physical therapist in Plano, TX. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ola Grimsby Institute Doctor Of Philosophy, Other Education — 2012
- Ola Grimsby Institute Doctor Of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Other Education — 1999
- American Academy Of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Ola Grimsby Institute, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Texas Womans University, Medical School — 1990
- Washington University, St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Washington University, St Louis, Medical School — 1987
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 811 E Plano Pkwy Ste 108, Plano, TX 75074 Existing Patients: (972) 398-0789
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubrow?
Dr. Dubrow really cares about her patients. She really listens, develops a plan, explains the plan, and then goes to work on helping you live a better life. She has really decreased my chronic pain due to CRPS! Dr. Dubrow has taken the time to educate herself in so many areas so that she can help her patients! I really appreciate all her and her staff have done to help me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dubrow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dubrow frequently treats Ankle Injury, Back Injuries, and Dry Needling.
Dr. Dubrow's office is located at 811 E Plano Pkwy Ste 108, Plano, TX 75074. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dubrow speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dubrow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.