Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Grahlman, DPT
Dr. Joshua Grahlman, DPT is
- Gray Institute for Applied Functional Science, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Thrust Manipulation of the Spine, Pelvis, and Thorax, Other Education — 2010
- Active Release Technique Certified for Lower Extremity, Other Education — 2009
- TRX Suspension Training Specialist, Other Education — 2009
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2009
- Hospital For Special Surgery Outpatient Sports Rehabilitation, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Truman State University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Therapists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grahlman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joshua Grahlman, DPT. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Grahlman's profile.
Dr. Grahlman in specializes in Physical Therapy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Grahlman's office is located at 244 E 84th St Fl 5 New York, NY 10028. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Grahlman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joshua Grahlman, DPT is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Hospital For Special Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Joshua Grahlman, DPT has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Clutch Physical Therapy
Clutch Physical Therapy244 E 84th St Fl 5, New York, NY 10028 (212) 203-6802