Dr. Hooton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Josh Hooton, DNP is a psychiatry specialist in Salem, UT. He currently practices at Life Tree Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cedar Psychiatry, Other Education — 2019
- Life Spring Pain Management Center, Other Education — 2017
- Utah Pain Relief Institute, Other Education — 2017
- University of Utah College of Nursing, Medical School — 2013
- Utah Valley University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hooton?
Dr. Hooton is one of the best. I have been seeing him for the last six months or so. He takes the time to find out what the issues are. I had been diagnosed with anxity depression OCD etc. He took the time and found out its Adult Adhd and what a night and day difference. We did have a problem with the pharmacy it got worked out. He dose go the extra mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Josh Hooton, DNP generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hooton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hooton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hooton frequently treats Anxiety, Atypical Depression, and Depressive Disorders.
Dr. Hooton's office is located at 251 W State Road 198 # 3, Salem, UT 84653. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Life Tree Psychiatry
Life Tree251 W State Road 198 # 3, Salem, UT 84653 Existing Patients: (801) 504-6665