Dr. Joseph Pedoto, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pedoto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Pedoto, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Montclair, NJ. He currently practices at Dr Joseph P Pedoto LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jersey City State University, Other Education — 1977
- St Peters University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pedoto?
Dr. Pedoto gave me my first psychotherapy session ever, in a moment of great need. On that first visit he gave me the tools and the practical advice I needed to deal with my emotional and phycological problems. I was amazed on how understanding the root cause of my problems could help me heal and be prepared for my everyday life. He was very understanding and compassionate. I truly recommend his help, it will benefit you know and in the future whenever you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pedoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pedoto frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Pedoto's office is located at 605 Bloomfield Ave Ste 7, Montclair, NJ 07042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pedoto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.