Dr. Joseph Pedoto, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pedoto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Pedoto, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Montclair, NJ. He currently practices at Dr Joseph P Pedoto LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jersey City State University, Other Education — 1977
- St Peters University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pedoto?
I highly recommend Dr. Pedoto for anyone dealing with life challenges or looking to further grow their mindset to overcome negative thoughts and behaviors. His approach is not a typical one directional session of just listening to you. He is very engaging and makes you think about the item at hand and then confirms that you understand. He provides practical tools and techniques that can be used in your daily life to make the changes you desire in your thinking and behavior. Our sessions have always been impactful and rewarding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pedoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pedoto frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Pedoto's office is located at 605 Bloomfield Ave Ste 7, Montclair, NJ 07042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pedoto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.