John Bonica, PT generally accepts new patients. You can see John Bonica's profile to make an appointment.
John Bonica, PT is a orthopedic physical therapist in Beaverton, OR. He currently practices at Rockwood Specialist Manual Physical Therapy. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nogier Auriculotherapy Concept, Other Education — 1973
- Mc Kenzie Spinal Concept, Other Education — 1970
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner. Cyriax Orthopaedic Medicine. Paris Spinal Manipulation. Nogier Acupuncture., Other Education — 1965
- Kaltenborn Norwegian Manual Therapy Concept., Other Education — 1965
- Otago Physiotherapy School, Undergraduate School — 1963
- University of Otago /Dunedin Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- Moda Health
- ODS Health Plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rockwood Specialist Manual Physical Therapy
Rockwood manual physical therapy3800 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Ste 280a, Beaverton, OR 97005 Existing Patients: (503) 254-2652
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend John Bonica?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if John Bonica accepts your insurance.
John Bonica frequently treats Ankle Injury, Arthritis, and Back Injuries.
John Bonica's office is located at 3800 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Ste 280a, Beaverton, OR 97005. Find other locations and directions.
John Bonica has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.