Dr. John Allendorf, MD is a general surgery specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Allendorf completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Winthrop Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Nyu Winthrop Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allendorf is board certified in General Surgery.
- Columbia U/Ny Pres Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1997
- John's Hopkins U, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allendorf?
I had my sugery today wit Dr. Allendorf. He’s a very calm , sweet , & caring guy. He made sure he answers all my questions! His staff was pleasant. I never felt like a patient i felt like a family member because the way they was so caring ! I had my thyroid removed n I must say from the sugeon , to the RN to the anesthesiologists was all amazing ! Thank you guys so much ! There’s actually still people in the world that genuinely care & not for just a check! Thank you winthrop Staff!
- Nyu Winthrop Hospital