Dr. Farley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Farley, PSY.D is a counselor in Mason, OH. She currently practices at Lindner Center of Hope. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- VCPCP - College of William & Mary, Eastern VA Medical School, Norfolk State University, Old Dominion University, Medical School
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (Clinical Neuropsychology & Child and Adolescent Psychology), Residency Hospital — 2004
- Dayton Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Wright State University/School Of Professional Psychology, Internship Hospital — 2002
- The Virginia Consortium Program In Clinical Psychology, Medical School — 2002
- University of Dayton - MA in Clinical Psychology, Medical School — 1998
- Ohio University - BA in Psychology, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Slippery Rock University, Undergraduate School — 1994
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lindner Center of Hope4075 Old Western Row Rd, Mason, OH 45040 Existing Patients: (513) 536-0630
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farley?
She was kind and knowledgeable and helped me understand what was going on with me by giving me examples. I only had a consult with her but it was invaluable information
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Farley, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farley frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Farley's office is located at 4075 Old Western Row Rd, Mason, OH 45040. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center