Dr. Jeffrey Suh, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Los Angeles, CA. He currently practices at UCLA ENT Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suh is board certified in Otolaryngology.
UCLA ENT Head and Neck Surgery
UCLA ENT Head and Neck Surgery200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 206-6688
- University Of Pennsylvania (Upenn), Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suh?
Dr. Suh has more than earned our highest praise, our strongest recommendation and, above all, our heartfelt gratitude. In August 2019, my wife learned she had a large cancerous tumor in her sinonasal cavity, extending through cranium and putting pressure on her frontal lobe. The tumor was causing extreme head pain & cognitive decline. After a thorough search, we were blessed to find Dr. Suh. On a Friday evening, I called him and reached the on-call physician. The following morning, Labor Day weekend, Dr. Suh returned my call. The following Friday my wife endured a 9hr successful surgery. Today, Dr. Suh continues to be an exemplary physician/surgeon at every level. Besides being an elite, nationally recognized Head & Neck Surgeon, Dr. Suh is kind, compassionate, and caring. He takes the extra time to actually listen to his patient, asks detailed questions, and provides valuable advice on treating the whole patient when appropriate. Dr. Suh helped save my wife’s life...cancer-free!
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center