Dr. Jeannette Graf, MD is a dermatologist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Graf completed a residency at New York University. She currently practices at GRAF JEANNETTE MD PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graf is board certified in Dermatology.
Graf Jeannette MD PC
Jeannette Graf88 Bayview Ave, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0005
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- LI Jewish, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graf?
Going to a doctor for the first time is like a blind date--will they be compatible? Will they listen to you? Will their responses be intelligent, and will you feel comfortable? This is what it's like in a visit with Dr. Graf. Not only does she put you at immediate ease (starting with your appointment time which is respected--a Very Big Plus!), but also the combination of her warmth, intelligence and state of the medical arts know-how and skill makes her a doctor you want to have in your contacts list. I have seen her for everything from suspicious spots to facial refreshment and she has always come through for me. An absolute recommendation!
- Mount Sinai Hospital