James Zeigler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
James Zeigler, AUD is a audiology in Kingston, PA. He currently practices at Family Hearing Center Zeigler Audiology LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bloomsburg University Clinical Doctorate In Audiology, Other Education — 2006
- Penn State University Masters Degree In Audiology, Other Education — 1984
- Indiana University Of Pa, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- PA Insurance Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend James Zeigler?
Frequently Asked Questions
James Zeigler, AUD generally accepts new patients. You can see James Zeigler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if James Zeigler accepts your insurance.
James Zeigler frequently treats Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation, Audiogram, and Audiometry.
James Zeigler's office is located at 400 3rd Ave Ste 109, Kingston, PA 18704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Wilkes - Barre General Hospital