James Wischmeier, FNP-C generally accepts new patients. You can see James Wischmeier's profile to make an appointment.
James Wischmeier, FNP-C is a medical oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. He currently practices at Siteman Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maryville University, Other Education — 2014
- Chamberlain, Undergraduate School — 2011
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Lutheran Medical Center, Undergraduate School — 1992
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend James Wischmeier?
He took care of my father who had Melanoma but has since passed away. He was a blessing,not only to my father, but to our entire family.Spending time with us,explaining all the treatments in a way that we could understand.He has a calming demeanor and kind eyes.You could tell he really cared about us. As dad approached the end of his life he was right there and dad felt prepared.He helped us make difficult decisions which allowed my dad to die with dignity at home surrounded by his family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if James Wischmeier accepts your insurance.
James Wischmeier frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, Cancer, and Cancer Counseling.
James Wischmeier's office is located at 10 Barnes W Dr Medical # 2, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
James Wischmeier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital