Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 844-8830.
Dr. James Wilentz, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6585
Dr. James Wilentz, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Wilentz completed a residency at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Union Square and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilentz is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Mount Sinai Union Square
Bimc Obgyn Associates10 Union Sq E Ste 2b, New York, NY 10003 Call
- Polyclinique Louis Pasteur (Essey-Les-Nancy), Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Gruentzig Cardiovascular Center Emory University School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilentz?
I have no reservation about recommending Dr. Wilentz for any interventional cardiology procedure. He is highly knowledgeable and has a good rapport with his patients. He is patient and explains things in an easy to understand manner.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilentz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Wilentz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilentz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilentz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilentz frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Angina.
Dr. Wilentz's office is located at 10 Union Sq E Ste 2b, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilentz speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.