Dr. James Hall, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hall, OD is a optometrist in Ardmore, PA. He currently practices at Ardmore Eye Care, Ardmore, PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Academy of Optometry, Fellowship Hospital
- The Eye Institute At The Pennsylvania College Of Optometry, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Medical School — 1985
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Saint Josephs University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr Hall was very patient with my 90 year old father and answered all of our questions thoroughly.. He is very respectful and kind!! We wouldn’t go anywhere else! His staff is also A++??!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hall frequently treats Allergy Treatment, Bacterial Infections, and Contact Lens Exams.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 11 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.