Jadranka Perl, MAOM generally accepts new patients. You can see Jadranka Perl's profile to make an appointment.
Jadranka Perl, MAOM is a acupuncturist in Providence, RI. She currently practices at Jade Acupuncture, Providence, RI. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medin Institute, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Dimock Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- New England School Of Acupuncture, Newton, Ma, Medical School — 2009
- New England School of Acupuncture, Other Education — 2009
- University Of Ljubljana, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Croatian, Polish, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish
Jade Acupuncture, Providence, RI
Jade Acupuncture, Providence, RI148 Waterman St Inside Of, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 400-5837
Eastern and Western Medical Center, Worcester, MA
Massachusetts Orthopedic Treatment Center381 Park Ave, Worcester, MA 01610 Existing Patients: (508) 792-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Jadranka Perl?
Jadranka is amazing, a miracle worker, a peace worker... among many other things. The only thing is my insurance does not cover services, so I have to sacrifice feeling better due to cost. I will be back once finances are better! Thank you for all you have done for my health and my family's health!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Jadranka Perl accepts your insurance.
Jadranka Perl frequently treats Acupuncture, Addiction, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Jadranka Perl's office is located at 148 Waterman St Inside Of, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Jadranka Perl speaks Polish, Serbian, and Slovenian. View profile to see all.
Jadranka Perl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Women and Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island