Irene Yaymadjian, MFT generally accepts new patients. You can see Irene Yaymadjian's profile to make an appointment.
Irene Yaymadjian, MFT is a psychological trauma specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Careforward Health Addiction Center, Internship Hospital — 2017
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Medical School — 2015
- Cedar Sinai, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Maple Counseling Center, Internship Hospital — 2014
- The Chicago School Counseling Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- California State University Northridge, Undergraduate School — 2010
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Irene Yaymadjian?
I am thankful to have been connected with Dr. Irene after I had my first baby. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her guidance and support and kind demeanor. I called so many therapists and they didn’t even call me back, but Dr. Irene called me within two hours, sent me my paperwork and I saw her the following week. She is very organized and not to mention her beautiful office. Thank you for inspiring me Dr. Irene I am so thankful for your help during one of the hardest times in my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Irene Yaymadjian accepts your insurance.
Irene Yaymadjian frequently treats Addiction, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Grief.
Irene Yaymadjian's office is located at 13701 Riverside Dr Ste 727, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423. Find other locations and directions.
Irene Yaymadjian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Irene Yaymadjian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.