Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard Lewine, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lewine completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus. He currently practices at Comprehensive Center for Fanconi Anemia and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. Dr. Lewine is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Center for Fanconi Anemia4 Blackfan Cir, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 472-4714
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewine frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, Anemia, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Lewine's office is located at 4 Blackfan Cir, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital