Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerard Frank, MD is a pulmonologist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Frank completed a residency at Va Hosp West Los Angeles. He currently practices at UCLA Santa Monica Pulmonary and is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frank is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Va Hosp West Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Va Hosp West Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA Santa Monica Pulmonary
UCLA Santa Monica Pulmonary1223 16th St Ste 3400, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 449-0939
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Frank. I'm 36 and have had mysterious, non-asthma breathing problems for years. He took me VERY seriously, has done extensive testing, and continues to help me find the answers. He's very knowledgeable, very professional, very thorough, and has presented diagnosis possibilities that other pulmonologist have never suggested. I'm grateful for his expertise, I really recommend him especially if you have autoimmune disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Frank's office is located at 1223 16th St Ste 3400, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica