Dr. George Langlitz, DC generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Langlitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Langlitz, DC is a chiropractor in Springfield, MA. He currently practices at Langlitz Chiropractic & Massage. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Chiropractic College Sports Medicine, Other Education
- American Specialty Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CeltiCare Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Meritain Health
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Network Health
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- State Farm
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Langlitz Chiropractic & Massage
Langlitz Chiropractic & Massage80 SUMNER AVE, Springfield, MA 01108 Existing Patients: (413) 732-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langlitz?
Dr. Langlitz completely fixed me! My back pain from 30+ years at a desk job is completely gone because is the work he did with his magical table and skill! Completely thorough, professional and friendly, explaining everything along the way. The “wave” traction table is equally as amazing! I tell everyone I know with any sort of back trouble to make an appointment!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Langlitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Langlitz frequently treats Acupuncture, Arthritis, and Back Disorders.
Dr. Langlitz's office is located at 80 SUMNER AVE, Springfield, MA 01108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Langlitz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Langlitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.