Dr. George Bren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bren's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Bren, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brandywine, MD. Dr. Bren completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Heart Care Of Southern Maryland and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bren is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1978
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Care Of Southern Maryland
Sunil Nachnani PC7704 Matapeake Business Dr Ste 325, Brandywine, MD 20613 Existing Patients: (202) 785-4966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bren?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bren frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Bren's office is located at 7704 Matapeake Business Dr Ste 325, Brandywine, MD 20613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center