Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (347) 640-0949 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Emile Bacha, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Emile Bacha, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bacha completed a residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bacha is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
CUIMC/Milstein Hospital Building177 Ft. Washington Avenue Suite 7gn-435, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Massachusetts General Hospital; Children's Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Klinikum Grosshadern, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bacha?
It was informative and friendly.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bacha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bacha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bacha frequently treats Heart Defect Repair, Congenital Heart Disease, and Pulmonary Valve Surgery.
Dr. Bacha's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.