Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Ella Gray, LCPC
Ella Gray, LCPC is
- Lasalle University Philadelphia, Pa, Other Education — 2005
- Lasalle University, M.A., Clinical-Counseling Psychology Maryand License: Lcpc/#Lc4709, Other Education — 2005
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA, Other Education — 2005
- Troy University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Troy University, Troy, Al, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Magellan Health Services
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Ella Gray?
I started seeing Ella back in late summer 2021. I had never been to therapy before and wanted/ needed a therapist that could help me navigate everything going on in my life. Ella has provided me a safe space full of encouragement judgment free. I really appreciate this as a black woman because it’s hard finding a therapist that understands and/or can relate to the struggles we face in this world. She has helped me work through so much personally, mentally, and emotionally. I can honestly say she has changed my perspective on therapy as a whole in the best way. Meeting with her every week provides me a sense of stability, routine, and freedom to let everything out. I always leave the session feeling heard, understood, valued, and cared for. She is direct, honest, compassionate, and thorough. If you’re looking for a therapist that keeps it real and actually cares about the mental health of their clients, Ms. Ella Gray is the therapist for you TRUST ME!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Ella Gray, LCPC. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Ella Gray's profile.
Ella Gray in specializes in Psychotherapy. See more on Sharecare.
Ella Gray's office is located at 957 Russell Ave Ste A Gaithersburg, MD 20879. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Ella Gray provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Ella Gray, LCPC has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Guiding Principles Counseling Services, LLC, Gaithersburg, MD
Guiding Principles Counseling Services, LLC957 Russell Ave Ste A, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (301) 990-2777