Dr. Edward Callaghan, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Callaghan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Callaghan, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Metuchen, NJ. He currently practices at Integrative Therapy Institute of New Jersey.
- Northport VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Medical School
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callaghan?
Dr. Callaghan is an extremely effective therapist. He is empathetic, easy to talk to, and extremely knowledgeable. Moreover, his office is warm, inviting and conducive to healing. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Callaghan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Callaghan frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Callaghan's office is located at 312 Amboy Ave, Metuchen, NJ 8840. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Callaghan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.