Dr. E Velnosky, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Velnosky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. E Velnosky, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Somers Point, NJ. He currently practices at E. Charles Velnosky Phd PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Ny Center For Psychoanalytic Training, Other Education
- Union Institute and University, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Velnosky?
After my first visit I felt able to face the week ahead with the tools and knowledge Dr. Velnosky shared. Now after my second visit I am grateful I was able to find a doctor who not only makes me feel at peace but also strong enough to combat my anxiety. Years spent in therapy and never has a doctor helped me so much in just two visit. If you’re considering calling for help, do it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Velnosky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Velnosky frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Anxiety.
Dr. Velnosky's office is located at 19 Yale Blvd, Somers Point, NJ 08244. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Velnosky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
- Shore Medical Center
E. Charles Velnosky Phd PA19 Yale Blvd, Somers Point, NJ 08244 (609) 653-8490