Dr. Kafri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zyad Kafri, MD is a hematology specialist in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. Dr. Kafri completed a residency at Wayne St U/DMC. He currently practices at Surgical Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kafri is board certified in Hematology.
- Wayne St U/DMC, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wayne St U/DMC, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wayne St U/DMC, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kafri?
Dr. Kafri is an excellent doctor. He listens and takes his time to explain about yourself illness and what to expect. He seems very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zyad Kafri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kafri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kafri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kafri frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Kafri's office is located at 19229 Mack Ave Ste 34, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
Surgical Oncology Associates
Ascension St. John Hospital Academic Hematology Oncology Specialists19229 Mack Ave Ste 34, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236 (313) 647-3245