Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Zvi Marans, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9628
Dr. Zvi Marans, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Marans completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marans?
Staff went above and beyond to get my child in quickly, previewed his case within minutes and scheduled tests immediately with a follow up appt. Dr. Marans was the doctor you wish all could be. Caring, professional and cared about the whole picture. Spent a lot of time with us and went above and beyond to make sure everything was okay and even called himself to go over things after the appt. Absolutely exceptional and feel lucky to have found such an amazing doctor that truly cares and is an incredible cardiologist.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zvi Marans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marans frequently treats Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Marans' office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.