Dr. Malik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD is a hematology specialist in Patchogue, NY. Dr. Malik completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Hematology.
- M D Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik is a top notch doctor, a great diagnostician and communicator. He answers questions and puts results in context that helps patients like me understand the issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malik frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Hemophilia.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 365 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital