Dr. Mateen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zubeena Mateen, MD is a hematology specialist in Holyoke, MA. Dr. Mateen completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. She currently practices at Holyoke Medical Center Inc. and is affiliated with Holyoke Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mateen is board certified in Hematology.
- Baystate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Meharry Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Agha Khan U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Rawalpindi Med Coll, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holyoke Medical Center Inc.575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040 Existing Patients: (413) 534-2543
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mateen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mateen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mateen frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Mateen's office is located at 575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mateen speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holyoke Medical Center