Dr. Hassan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zubair Hassan, MB BS is a critical care medicine specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Hassan completed a residency at SUNY Stony Brook Nassau Co Med Ctr. He currently practices at Robert J Dole VA Medical Family Practice. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hassan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- SUNY Stony Brook Nassau Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Govt Med Coll Srinagar, Medical School — 1986
- U Kashmir Govt Med Coll Srinagar, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert J Dole VA Medical Family Practice
Robert J. Dole Veterans Affairs Medical Center5500 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67218 Existing Patients: (316) 685-2221
Med-ped Clinic of Wichita
Med-ped Clinic of Wichita9415 E Harry St Ste 202, Wichita, KS 67207 Existing Patients: (316) 691-0309
- 3 9415 E Harry St And Ste 201-208, Wichita, KS 67207 Existing Patients: (316) 691-0309
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hassan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hassan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hassan frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), and Sleep Study.
Dr. Hassan's office is located at 5500 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67218. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.