Dr. Alikhani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zoubin Alikhani, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Alikhani completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at Atlanta Perinatal Associates and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alikhani is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alikhani?
I found Dr. Alikhani through a telephone call with a business person who said, “Dr. Alikhani saved my life.” That is exactly what I said in reference to my very first cardiologist, “She saved my life.” After several years with another cardiologist I determined it was time to find someone else. I have found Dr. Alikhani to be a warm, caring & compassionate physician. I felt very comfortable with him on day one; he didn’t “talk down” to me, he listens, answers my questions, responds to whatever I say or ask, and considers what I am saying and involves me (when appropriate) in determining my treatment. I have never left an appointment with him when I felt I did not receive appropriate attention, decision-making, etc. He always has a warm, pleasant smile and I can go on and on. At the same time that I switched to Dr. Alikhani I also switched two other specialists and I am very happy with the decisions. Thank you Dr. Alikhani and your staff; especially at St. Josephs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zoubin Alikhani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alikhani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alikhani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alikhani frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Syncope, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Alikhani's office is located at 2665 N Decatur Rd Ste 320, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital