Dr. Alam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zishan Alam, DO is a family medicine specialist in Vernon Hills, IL. Dr. Alam completed a residency at Resurrection Medical Center. He currently practices at Zion Family Medicine and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alam is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Resurrection Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Resurrection Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Zion Family Medicine
Elder Medicine175 E Hawthorn Pkwy Ste 220, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 Existing Patients: (224) 206-7903
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alam?
I have known and have been seeing Dr. Alam for more than 10 years. I feel the need to express my thankfulness to this man for all the help he has done for me and my family. We went to all the famous Mayo clinic, Rush and Northwestern systems. None of these even came close to helping us feel better with the "non specific" ailments we all were having. Dr. Alam was the ONLY doctor who started off with addressing our diets and nutritinal states. He masterfully did labs that actually helped us findin
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zishan Alam, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alam frequently treats VAP Lipid Testing, Dipstick Urinalysis, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Alam's office is located at 175 E Hawthorn Pkwy Ste 220, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alam speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital