Dr. Ziana Liese, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liese's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ziana Liese, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Liese completed a residency at University Kans. She currently practices at Rebecca S Hierholzer, MD and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liese is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Kans, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Kans, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rebecca S Hierholzer, MD
Centerpoint Medical Center19600 E 39th St S, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 698-8158
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liese frequently treats Administrative Physical, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Liese's office is located at 19600 E 39th St S, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute
- Raulerson Hospital
- St. Lucie Medical Center