Dr. Ziad Elghoul, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Casa Grande, AZ. Dr. Elghoul completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital - South. He currently practices at Cedars Heart Clinic and is affiliated with Banner Casa Grande Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Elghoul is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish, English
- SUNY, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elghoul?
Best Cardiologist. I barely could walk on my feet from the swelling. I couldn't wear any shoes. Dr Elghoul did venous ablations on my legs. The results were immediate. I am now fitting into shoes that i have not been able to wear for the last 7 years. The staff is so professional and was on top of everything.
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center