Call (816) 339-9264 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Zhengyu Hu, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Lee's Summit, MO. Dr. Hu completed a residency at Harvard Medical School | Huashan Hospital | Spaulding Rehab Hospital. He currently practices at LSMC Pain Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Medical School | Huashan Hospital | Spaulding Rehab Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Shanghai Medical University, Medical School
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, English, Mandarin
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hu?
He was very compassionate and helped me greatly. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zhengyu Hu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hu frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Hu's office is located at 2100 SE Blue Pkwy Ste 240, Lee's Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hu speaks Chinese, English, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center