Dr. Lissanu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zewdu Lissanu, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Campbellsville, KY. Dr. Lissanu completed a residency at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at TAYLOR REGIONAL HOSPITAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATION and is affiliated with Jane Todd Crawford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Haile Selassie U, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Taylor Regional Hospital Medical Association
Taylor Regional Radiation Oncology Pllc125 Greenbriar Dr, Campbellsville, KY 42718 Existing Patients: (270) 465-6402
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lissanu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lissanu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lissanu frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Lissanu's office is located at 125 Greenbriar Dr, Campbellsville, KY 42718. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lissanu speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jane Todd Crawford Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- Spring View Hospital
- T J Health Columbia
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- The Medical Center At Albany